CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is an advanced accounting certification, offered by the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants), US. CMA certification is designed for Accountants and Finance Professionals. This certification signifies expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support and professional ethics. It will increase your value at your current organization and help you further your career horizons.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.