Selling my custom gaming PC. It's been packed in my closet for a while and now that I'm in college off island I have no use for it. I got this computer custom built from IBUYPOWER and have had no problems. I have all the manuals, all the drivers, extra bridges and pins for the computer. The computer is plug in and ready. Runs two monitors over one graphics card and has plenty of power for any game you would play with and Intel I7 overclocked. When bought the computer cost and another to get it shipped down here. The specs are below and in the picture of the receipt from IBUYPOWER when it was purchased
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.