Accurate Weighing Scales
RANGE OF PRODUCTS
Accurate Weighing Scales can supply and service mechanical and digital scales to fit any weighing application including custom digital scale applications of any kind among these below: -
Crane (hanging) scales, Whole sale scales, Baby scales, Mini palm scales, Industrial platforms, assorted weighing brands including Avery, Salter, Health ( height and weight ) scales, Precision scales Analytical/Laboratory scales, Moisture meters, Temperature gauges, Pallet trolleys, kitchen scales, Animal scales, Bag closers-stitching machine, Plastic bag sealers, Plastic foot sealers, Batch sealers, Table top scales, Counter scales, Barcode readers/printer, Waterproof scales, Axle weigh bridge, Mini and full Weigh bridges among others
Calibration and Verification
Weighing Scale calibration and verification is of utmost importance in maintaining accuracy, consistency, reduces losses in production and restores customers’ loyalty.
Our onsite technicians conduct calibration and help clients get Verifications and Calibration Certificates and stamps from Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) for their measuring equipment.
At Accurate Weighing Scales, not only supply the entire range of weighing scales and weighbridges, we provide Annual Maintenance and Service contracts for all these machines.
Accurate Weighing Scales has a client base both local and International among these include;
• Coffee Lac-Scar- Cartier (Congo)
• Trust Industries (Rwanda)
• Great lakes coffee-Roastery
• kazire Health Products
• Sastos Health Club
• Country Wing Fitness Institute Ltd
• Pan- AfricImpex
• Ibero (U) Ltd coffee buyers &Exporters
• Gany for investment Trading Co. Ltd (South Sudan)
• Riley packaging ltd
Thank you in advance for allowing Accurate Weighing Scales the privilege to serve you in advance
For any further inquiries, mail or contact us
Address: Wandegeya KCC Market South Wing, 2nd Floor Room SSF 036
Accurate Weighing Scales
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.