Now designers can create projects to reflect their personal sense of style with the Memory Craft 230E embroidery only machine. It's easy to personalize, embellish and monogram home décor items, garments and accessories. With 73 built-in embroidery designs and 3 fonts for monogramming, the possibilities are endless. The MC230E has a maximum embroidery size of 5.5”x 5.5” and it comes with 1 embroidery hoops. A 2" x 2" Hoop is also available. The Memory Craft 230E is equipped with a needle thread breakage sensor, which means the machine stops and lets you know that the thread has broken. The Memory Craft 230E allows you to increase or decrease the size of the designs right on the machine. Designs are easily imported through a USB and edited through the machine's on-screen editing functions. On-screen editing functions include enlarge/reduce, rotate and mirror image. Navigation through these features has become easier with the MC230E’s LCD touchscreen. Features: Top loading full rotary hook bobbin 73 built-in designs 3 fonts for monogramming: Gothic, Script and Cheltenham Maximum embroidery size: 5.5” x 5.5” Can increase size of designs by 20% and decrease by 10%; no software needed Rotate embroidery design by 1 degree or 45 degrees Multi-folder memory system USB compatible: transfer embroidery from a PC using a USB stick Embroidery speed up to 650 stitches per minute Design transfer via USB Extra-high industrial-type presser foot lift Embroidery sewing speed: 650 SPM Embroidery format:.JEF All-in-one bed mounted carriage Auto declutch bobbin winder Manual tension adjustment Manual thread cutter Compact and portable; easy-to-carry handle Standard Hoops: 5” x 5” Optional Hoops: 2” x 2” Dimensions: 18" x 12" x 12" Embroidery area measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.