About the Company
ETIO Leather is a leather clothing brand based in Uganda that aims at bringing the best leather closer to the East African populace at affordable rates. We are wholesalers and retailers of pure leather products Made In Ethiopia. Our items are hand made by local craftsmen. The products are eco-friendly and made to last as long as possible with good care.
To increase our market share, we are currently looking for competitive candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us. This is a perfect opportunity to participate to an entrepreneurial adventure that will contribute to the growth of e-commerce on the African continent.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and qualified marketing intern to join our marketing team .As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns and participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
• Managing the company’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
• Posting new products catalog on the company’s webpage
• Occasionally execute retail store and on-line sales
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Identify opportunities that will promote growth on social media sites
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
• Research key events taking place in Uganda that ETIO Leather would benefit from attending to raise brand awareness
• Research key influencers in Uganda that ETIO Leather would benefit from partnering with
• Research key bloggers in Uganda that ETIO Leather would benefit from partnering with
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Has strong organizational and time management skills
• Extremely driven, confident and creative
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Ms Word, Excel, Powerpoint )
• Excellent knowledge in using Facebook for business, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g Online analytics and Google AdWords)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices\
NOTE! Applicant MUST be currently enrolled in a Marketing-related degree/ diploma or in their final year or MUST be a recent graduate of not more than two years.
Please send your applications to email: [email protected] Please attach your CV with 2 references, copies of academic documents and a cover letter