Tembo 125cc (indian made) nearly new (bought the 19th of September) very strong and good speed. Tanzanian plate. Used for a trip from Tanzania to Uganda carring only 12 kgs during the way. 5200kms, very good maintained and in excellent condition. 60km per liter. No offers, fixed price.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- In any event, never pay any fee or commission before seeing the vehicle.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check the vehicle before buying: turn the engine on, check the engine condition, test-drive it. Seek professional advice if needed.
- Make sure all documents are compliant.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.